20070303

I am full of POETRY-GOO and thus will write more!

1 (Lent)
Fasting is fun
except when it
makes you so
hungry that you
yell at your own
grandma for
stupid stuff.

2 (St. Augustine's Confessions)
To take a pear
and feel the rush
rebellion in the making
pigs throwing pears to pigs
grunting and squealing in glee
although sin tastes bad and the pears
taste like death
3 (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac)
Is it worse to deserve death
or to deal death to those who deserve?
Looking into the abyss can be scary
and looking into the mirror scarier still.
Death comes accidentally on purpose
but still doesn't kill the emotions that crush you.
4 (Superman Returns)
I can fly
And it's really quite amazing
The birds scatter
The little ants below can only stare
Having a son is sunlight fantastic
Loosing Lois to someone else knocks me from the sky
Flying nauseates me
Being ignored is comfortable suicide
Superman is a stuttering obfuscation
And I hate all of it

No comments: